Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Fishnet tights desperation!

Running late for work I go in search of the last item before I can leave my boots. As I pull the old favourite knee high camel coloured boots with fur trim up my calf I feel a pull on my leg and hear a slight tearing sound. The loose weave of the fishnet tight is getting pulled along with the zip as it has now merged and become one. This is not the desired effect and the zip I now decide if yanked hard enough should set itself free from the tights, great in theory and it does set it’s self free. However now I have a horrendous whole in the supposedly sexy fishnets. As I am running out of time I grab for the clear nail varnish as the whole can be coated and so it should stick to my leg in the correct place so no one should see the hole as I have boots on all day.

Now sitting on the train comprehending the situation, which drove me to desperation and to have a hole in my new fishnet tights. I ponder have I gone to far this time and stepped over the line to enter the world of chavs? Where if found out I could be banished forever? Or perhaps I am thinking about it far to hard and it is what it is a hole in my tights.