Monday, December 06, 2004

If you can read this then you are too damn close!

A funny little thing I read earlier today was a guy talking to a friend about remembering women’s trivia.

“You have to remember all the trivia that your girlfriend tells you,
because eventually you get tested. She'll go: "What's my favourite style knickers?"
And you murmur to yourself: "Sh*t, I wasn't listening ... See through red ones I brought you last yeah?"

If you are thinking what I am thinking this will not be her favourite style or pair of knickers although it properly is his.

One of the cutest and best presents I have received was a playful pair of knickers from a new boyfriend, which read, “If you can read this then you are too damn close”.
This saucy joke was given just before going out for an evening of bars and clubbing. It could be taken two ways as an over protective guy stomping his ground and pissing like cat to mark his territory or as the fun gift it was intended to be, personally I believe they were given as the cute present. The knickers aren’t particularly comfortable, they don’t fit well and I haven’t worn them since, but as I do come across them in my underwear drawer from time to time they always make me smile.