Sunday, December 26, 2004

Happy Christmas!

Beautiful day as we walk to the local pub for a few Christmas cheer drinks. As we return it is present time and as we tear, rip and open our presents I come to a neat little red parcel. No underwear so far so I hope with all my heart that this is it, some beautiful underwear.

I tear at the corner and see a plastic packet strange as it almost seems familiar. The plastic clear case is now in full view as I look upon the George from Asda set of three white knickers. It suddenly hits me like a bolt out of the blue, my Nan actually still thinks I am five although these are for women they replicate a pair I was given when I was just a little girl.

After dinner, a doze on the sofa and more wine I begin to think although the underwear addition I received wasn’t quite what I had in mind perhaps I could decorate them myself. The plain white cotton knickers look so sad however once the ribbons, badges and any other accessories which come to my hand have been added they are looking through my eyes much better……hhmm….one more glass of wine and they are finished! I try them on…and OUCH the pin sticks in from the badge, damn knickers as I then have a badge trying to attach its self to my butt!