Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Inner confidence


Inner confidence note book page.

I decided since the suit was going to be worn today so should the new hot pink bra and knickers set, hidden under the suit but still makes me feel more confident and put a spring in my step as the luscious material presses against y skin. With the plunge line bra under my silky camisole top it looks prefect and seductive under the tweed style suit of the moment. This is a secret though as to the untrained eye it might just glide over this finer detail.
I am glad I did wear my new lovely set as it made me feel special unlike the people I met for lunch. Yes I work in media and I had a meeting with a big media player. I thought the company in question would be cool, trendy with one finger on the pulse, the office reflected this however my lunch companion didn’t. Rude, full of themselves and a big fat cat is how I would describe them. Please do not get me wrong I really enjoy lovely meals and fine wine but a three hour lunch listening to someone talk about their share options and how many holidays they have had that year can get a tad self absorbed especially since this was the first meeting.
As I went to meet friends after this ‘interesting’ meeting it was time to undo a few of those buttons and let my hair down a little, after all it is nearly Christmas isn’t it? Ok any excuse but it was a great night.