Monday, December 06, 2004

Off white g-string



Ah day of relaxation as I haul myself from my bed late in the afternoon to realise my clothing from the wardrobe and chest of drawers has decided to move itself from its home to the washing basket. Surely I haven’t worn that many clothes in a week! I pile in the washing machine and of cause there is lots of hand washing to do with the delicate undies.
The machine from its final very noisy spin stops and the door light comes on. As I wade through the now clean clothes I notice a strange almost familiar looking piece of underwear. It now becomes clear as I take it from the machine to inspect it further. The once loved summer g-string which was white is now a slight off grey colour. It almost looks like I have wiped it around the bathroom featured in the film train spotting. This isn’t a good look for Supposedly crisp white underwear, sigh!