Thursday, December 09, 2004

French knickers or diamante g-string

With our company Christmas party fast approaching this Friday 10December I decided it was time to sort out a few outfits I might wear so I can decide on the night or at least the day before. I also need to choose a range of luxury lingerie for the evening as you never know with office parties…

So the short list so far is it has to be black, with a little black dress, a black and red rose trimmed dress or a black with pink polka dots dress the theme seems to be black. I know need a collection of lovely little black under garment as having bad fitting underwear will never enhance a look. It would be like painting on an untreated canvas all lumpy and bumpy with the light shining in the wrong areas.

Writing about g-strings on PantsHQ blog yesterday I still have the idea of Gossard diamante in mind as that would sparkle and shine or perhaps the lacy french knickers decisions decisions..I shall let you know on Friday.

No comments: