Friday, February 25, 2005

Underwear police

Where do you draw the line when trying to pass a law to fine people who expose their underwear outside of their clothing?

A peeking thong is expensive if you get a fine of $50, although what happens if the underwear is actually worn as outer wear as a few of my basques currently are worn with jeans. I would like to see the conversation:

Police: Madame I am fining you for showing your underwear.
Me: Mr police officer I don’t count this as underwear as I am wearing this as outerwear as they do on some catwalks.
Police: Well you will be fined and if you don’t pay you will be taken to court..

The conversation could go on but you get my point, would people seriously pay $50 for exposing a piece of material and if not will there are a lot of cases taken to court to prove underwear is actually outer wear or a bra showing through a top is part of the look?

Personally I would like to see the law terms for Virginia in the USA for this offence..

Click here to read the article