Thursday, February 03, 2005

Never seen anyone strip so fast

Sunshine at last you have never seen anyone strip so fast, well maybe at a strip club but I was just getting changed to my mini skirt and T-shirt. As we stroll off to a little Spanish tapas restaurant on the sea front just in front of the rocks a waiter keeps smiling. My dad still believing me to be sixteen warns the waiter “Hey that is my daughter” with that the waiter laughs and then goes about his business at the other end of the restaurant. Only as we are leaving does he mention to my mum “what a lovely daughter you have” well it is nice to be appreciated once in a while. It is also good to prove to the parents I am fussy. I do have choices of men like some men have a choice of women, but so far no one recently has made my heart go a flutter and set me on fire.