Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Don’t forget your rabbit rampant..

The Underwear Drawer - personal stories

A friend M was moving house recently as she was finally moving into her boyfriends place after months of them both paying rent and her virtually living there anyway. She had secured a tenant for her flat and everything was looking great.

After packing most of her flat but leaving the furniture as it was rented partly furnished we waved her off. Smiling at the thought of meeting up again soon. The shock came with how soon we would meet again and the laughter came with the phone call. The conversation went a little something like this:

M: Are you going to be near my flat this morning, or could you go in and pick something up as I have left something there in the drawer?
Me: I don’t think I will be around in the morning, sorry was it something important as I know your new tenant is due to move in within a few hours?
M: I have left erm.. my knickers in a drawer in the bedroom.
Me: Hope they are sexy knickers as don’t want him finding your BIG comfortable apple catchers.
M: Oh they are very sexy as they are accompanied by my Rampant Rabbit.

Laughing now finally understood why she was so desperate for me to get there before he arrived. It was a lucky escape with the mission accomplished and the message of the story is better to forget your toothbrush than your Rampant Rabbit.