Sunday, January 02, 2005

Resolutions for 2005

1. Get rid of all old underwear and pieces I no longer wear.
2. Continue to extend the lingerie collection I currently own.
3. New house for my delicate lingerie, a mini wardrobe where I can hang sets of underwear together. Instead of fighting with my bras, knickers and tights to find matching items. A lingerie wardrobe shall be built as a shrine to underwear everywhere.

The pieces of underwear I no longer wear or garments I haven’t worn and will not I shall add to the artwork pile as these can later be used as research and inspiration for my artwork.

Extending the current underwear drawer collection has worked well and it is only 2nd January as the sales have been a great enhancer. Also with the research I do for PantsHQ blog then I shall stay ahead of the trends before they happen.

Ah the shrine to lingerie which will be a marvel and show the sets of underwear off to their full beauty. No more rummaging through underwear drawers, un-attaching bra hooks from beautiful lace knickers as they have become entangled, this will be the centre piece to my collection. When this is completed I shall include a photo on this blog.