Sunday, July 15, 2007

I am Pants HQ Heaven

I am ecstatic. Have I died and gone to heaven? I wonder when I see the sign of a favourite lingerie store has got a 30% sale on. The adrenalin rushes as I see the shop door; my heart is in my mouth as I search the shop for the ultimate pieces of beautiful, exquisite and lavish lingerie. It’s irrelevant if the piece matches anything else, fits properly or it’s not my normal style; this is a paradise, an Aladdin’s cave of the best goodies which is better than gold, a moment of pure euphoria. A underwear shop on the first day of a sale!

I visited Debenhams recently for there Blue Cross sale of luscious underwear and came out with many bags not to mention to the extra delight I found at the till when items were lower than there marked down price.

I also visited Figleaves Sale with there preview newsletter of 20% off swimwear.... since it was a sneak peak I couldn't resist...